Sunday, June 15, 2008

Day 6 - Getting Better

Peyton has really been great so far on this trip. My Mom has been making him do a little bit of homework each day before he gets to go to camp, so we have kind of gotten in a routine. His favorite thing about the Disney Magic is that he gets to have ROOM SERVICE every day for breakfast!

He is so funny, he just HATES to go to 'long, boring dinner' with us each night, so we try to make sure that we feed him early, take him to camp and then head out to dinner ourselves.

Tonight was the first night since leaving Florida that I actually got to go to dinner. The medication to help with the dizzy spells really worked great and I am able to move my face better every day. I really enjoyed our tablemates this cruise. We had a young couple from New York and a family from the Washington State area. They had a son who was a little older than Peyton named Matthew. My son was thrilled to meet another kid on the ship that knew what a Pokemon was! Peyton and Matthew became fast friends and would play Pokemon on the DS for hours!

No comments: